Are you involved in daily habits that put your teeth at risk? Did you know that there are things you can eat or do each day that can lead to severe pain or damage to your tooth enamel? Yes, it’s true! Your teeth are important and need to be taken care of properly. That is why it is essential to be mindful of the things that can damage your teeth.
Dr. Taylor Goggins cares about your oral health, and they is happy to assist you with your teeth. As a result, our team has provided you some insight on a few of the things that can damage your teeth.
Here are some common items that can damage your teeth:
– Unhealthy habits, such as using or chewing tobacco, can damage your teeth and gums.
– Mouth jewelry can leave you at risk for several forms of dental damage.
– A failure to wear safety gear can leave you at risk for oral accidents.
– Various substances you can consume can damage your teeth by staining and discoloring them.
– A failure to receive restorations and repairs can further damage your smile.
– Poor oral hygiene can leave you at risk for plaque buildup.
– Sports can cause oral accidents and injuries to your mouth.
– Foods can often damage your teeth if they’re too hard or chewy to bite into.
By avoiding dangerous substances or situations that can harm your teeth, you could be helping your teeth to last throughout your life. If you have questions about your teeth, or if you need help with your oral health, please call Denver Restorative Dentistry today at 303-586-1019 to make an appointment with our prosthodontists in Broomfield, Colorado. Our dental team is always excited to help you and your smile.