We take our patients’ and team members’ health seriously. During these uncertain times we are taking extra precautions to avoid exposure to COVID-19 while providing you with the dentistry you need.
Here’s what we are doing:
- Patient & Employee Screening All patients are screened for exposure to COVID-19 prior to entering our office. Additionally, each team member is screened every day before coming into the office.
- Increased Cleanliness: We have always worked to provide a clean office for our patients. We now have a dedicated team member cleaning the office surfaces throughout the day.
- Personal Protection Equipment: Our team members are taking extra precautions with enhanced personal protective equipment that is changed and fresh for each patient procedure.
- Contactless Payment Options: We have made contactless payment options available including Apple Pay, Google Pay and online payment.
- Monitoring Patient Access: We have optimized our schedule to ensure enough time for deep cleaning between patients and to reduce patients waiting in the lobby.
Here is what we are asking of our patients:
- Please complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to your visit.
- Please wear a mask when you visit our office.
- Please check your temperature prior to visiting our office. If your temperature is 100° or more we will be happy to reschedule your appointment. We may also request to take you temperature upon arrival in our office.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms please stay home. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- In an effort to reduce the number of people in our lobby, we ask you to have you any friends or family members wait in your vehicle during your appointment.